For the majority of my life, my mom would get my Pakistani clothes for me. Either when she visited, or through my aunt who sent it here with a friend of a friend. Well, I bit the bullet last Eid and ordered some ready to wear from Sapphire Pakistan. That turned out well enough I decided to try another Pakistani boutique. For this Eid I ordered some mommy and me coordinating outfits from Kayseria. Read on for my review of Kayseria ready to wear.
Overall Review of Kayseria Ready to Wear
Back in the day, we used to get our Pakistani outfits custom made. Taking measurements, finding fabric, and then taking it to the tailor was what I was used to. However, quite a few retailers have ready to wear available to buy not only in store but online. Ordering online internationally can be daunting – will the clothes turn out like they are online? How long will it take to get here? What about sizing? Overall, my experience with Kayseria was very good and I will add them to my list of Pakistani retailers to order from online. Read on for more details:
- Website: organized and easy to navigate
- Price: For lawn ready to wear suits, the prices were average as compared to other comparable brands. The pieces I bought for myself ranged from $26 (plain shirt) – $56(3 piece suit), for my daughter the shirts were both less than $20.
- Sizing: This was a little difficult for me as the size chart didn’t make sense to me. I went with size 12, which is Medium. It fit a little looser than I wanted, but I can easily take it in if needed. I ordered true to size for my daughter, size 6-7, and it fit her just fine.
- Quality: I found the quality to be good – the prints are nice, the stitching is clean, and the cotton isn’t too stiff.
- Shipping: I was impressed, it took 10 business days to process the order and receive it.
Coordinating Floral Pakistani Lawn Suits
I couldn’t find exact matching mommy and me Pakistani outfits at Kayseria, but I found some that coordinated well enough. This first set is pretty, romantic florals. I bought this pink floral kurta itself and paired it with white trousers I already had. Girl’s maxi dress was a little sheer so I had my daughter wear a tank top and leggings underneath. Nice little touches: girls’ maxi dress came with a matching headband and the lawn shirt came with a matching mask!
Coordinating Traditional Print Pakistani Lawn Suits
This second set of coordinating Kayseria Ready to wear for women and girls is more traditional. This tribal print is actually three piece suit, not something I usually buy. I usually just get lawn kurtas and find some leggings to match. But I really liked the print on this one. This tribal frock for girls was the perfect piece to coordinate with the traditional print of the suit.